This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
When it comes to photography, as a pro or a keen amateur, not only will you need to be able to edit your photos, you’ll need a way to manage them too. Adobe Lightroom combines photo management and editing in one interface.
You can see all your images in one place and edit them with a single click. You can sort, search and filter based on a whole range of conditions such as a date range or a particular camera.
When it comes to editing, you can crop, sharpen, remove red eye, adjust exposure levels and more.
Lightroom is available for both Windows and OSX and with Apple’s recent announcement regarding the discontinuation of Aperture, now is a great time to see if Adobe Lightroom is a good fit for your photographic needs.
This was the first of a series of three live training sessions dedicated to Adobe Lightroom. The other sessions cover the Adobe mobile app for iOS and how to save time by automating Lightroom.
Presenter: Elaine Giles
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording