This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
In this live training session, Adobe User Group Manager and long time Photoshop and Lightroom user, Elaine Giles, demonstrates how to use the Adobe Lightroom Mobile app to edit and organize your images anywhere, anytime on your iPad or iPhone.
You’ll learn how to enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw images from DSLR cameras using the powerful and familiar tools inside Adobe Lightroom Mobile.
Elaine will demonstrate how to automatically sync all your mobile edits with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 on your desktop and how to easily share all your photos on social media sites.
This was the second of a series of three live training sessions dedicated to Adobe Lightroom. The first session covered the basics of Adobe Lightroom and the final session covered how to save time by automating Lightroom.
Presenter: Elaine Giles
Duration: 1 hour
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording