This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
Whether you want to create detailed technical illustrations, beautiful works of art or shapes that can be re-used across applications, you’ll need to have a grasp of the basics of vector graphics. This training session is for anyone who wants to learn how to create vector graphics using Sketch 3 – a cost-effective but powerful professional vector graphics app for the Mac.
Last year, as part of our Vector Basics 101 training course, we covered Sketch 2 (along with Adobe Illustrator, iDraw and Pixelmator). With Sketch 3 there’s a whole host of new features including Symbols, improved exporting and styles.
Elaine demonstrated these new features as well as shared with you where to get some great free Sketch resources including a complete iOS8 UI Kit.
Presenter: Elaine Giles
Duration: 1 hour
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording