This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
Do you want to “Achieve the impossible” with Excel? Save yourself, your colleagues and your customers hours of time each month? Add additional functionality to Excel?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, then you need to know how to use VBA, the macro language that is built-in to all Microsoft Office applications. Excel VBA 101 provides you with an introduction to the world of VBA.
Presenter: Mike Thomas
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
What You Will Learn
- What is VBA?
- The Macro Recorder
- The Developer Tab
- A tour of the VBA Editor
- Objects, Collections, Properties and Methods
- Writing your First Sub Procedure
- Manipulating Cell Content
- Introduction to Variables
- InputBox for User Input
Mike also demonstrated several examples of real-world VBA applications that he had built himself including a certificate generator, an email generator, a training course feedback collection and analysis tool and a data entry form.
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording