This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
It gives a complete overview of the process of creating an interactive book using iBooks Author. The book used as a case study during the webinar, which is almost 100 pages, is available as a free download.
The webinar was over 1 hour and 20 minutes long and topics covered include:
- Slide introduction
- Demo of MacBites iBook in iBooks Author
- Demo of MacBites iBook on an iPad
- Getting started
- Creating a Section
- Adding an audio file
- Adding a Keynote presentation
- Adding a video
- Adding an interactive image
- Adding a review (quiz)
- Working with templates
- Previewing on an iPad
Presenter: Elaine Giles
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording