This is a recording of an online training session that Elaine Giles and Mike Thomas delivered live to a global audience.
Love it or loathe it, Microsoft Office is the global standard for the creation and exchange of documents. Mac users are not excluded as Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac provides fidelity to the Windows version for the handling of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
Using Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac it’s easy to create powerful, compelling and most importantly compatible files from the comfort of your Mac.
Duration: 80 minutes approx.
What You Will Learn
- Planning an event in Excel 2011
- Mail Merge in Word 2011
- Advanced Layouts in PowerPoint 2011
- Using video in PowerPoint 2011
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording