This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel’s data analysis armoury. With just a few clicks you can quickly and easily summarise and analyse large amounts of raw data and answer questions like “What is the revenue for each product by region?” and “How much revenue has each customer generated per month?”
In this training session, you’ll learn how to optimise your raw data, how to create and manipulate Pivot Tables, use Slicers and Timelines to interactively filter your data and graphically represent the data in a Pivot Table. The training covers Excel 2013 and Excel 2011 for Mac.
Presenter: Mike Thomas
Duration: Over 1 hour 7 minutes plus 15 minutes of Q&A
What You Will Learn
- Data Structure Guidelines
- Automatic Pivot Tables
- Creating a Pivot Table
- Formatting Numbers
- Report Filter
- Pivot Table Layout
- Pivot Tables and Charts in Excel 2013
- Excel Dashboard
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording