Whether you want to create detailed technical illustrations, beautiful works of art or shapes that can be re-used across applications, you’ll need to have a grasp of the basics of vector graphics.
Vector Basics 101 is a video-based training course aimed at anyone wishing to learn how to create vector graphics on a Mac. The course consists of over 8 hours of training delivered by Elaine Giles.
Duration: Over 8 hours of content
What You Will Learn
- Vector Basics with Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Basics with Sketch 2
- Vector Basics with Sketch 3
- What’s New in Sketch 3 (video coming soon)
- Vector Basics with iDraw
- Vector Basics with Pixelmator
- Vector Basics with Affinity Designer
What You Get
- 7 HD quality video recordings
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- Two versions of each video: Streaming (requires an Internet connection to watch the video) and downloadable (does not require an Internet connection to watch the video)
- Lifetime access to the recordings. One payment. No renewal fee – ever!
- The recordings are yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recordings