Office 365 is a Cloud-based subscription service from Microsoft. As a Mac user, if you’re thinking that Office 365 holds nothing of interest for you, then think again! Here’s just a few of the benefits:
- Access to the latest version of Microsoft Office for Mac and Windows – if a new version is released, you get it!
- Multiple installations – install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, and 5 Windows tablets or iPads
- View and edit MS Office documents in a browser
- 1 TB of Cloud-based storage per user (for up to 5 users)
- Share your subscription benefits with 4 other members of your household
- and more!
There’s no doubting that the benefits are awesome but it may not be for everyone so before spending your hard earned money on a subscription to Microsoft Office 365, invest an hour and find out whether Office 365 is the right solution for you.