This is a recording of an online training session that was delivered live to a global audience.
If you’re like most people, you enter and edit your data directly into spreadsheet cells. Nothing wrong with that but by using a form instead, not only will you have a better experience, you will make these tasks easier and foolproof too.
You’ll learn how to create powerful data-entry forms using standard worksheet functionality such as formulas, formatting and validation.
Once you’ve mastered that we’ll take your forms to the next level with check boxes and drop down lists that provide an even greater level of data-entry error prevention.
Presenter: Mike Thomas
Duration: 1 hour 7 minutes
What You Will Learn
- Excel’s built-in data capture form
- Building a booking form using standard worksheet functionality
- Form Controls
- ActiveX Controls in Excel 2013 for Windows
- Building a car loan form using Controls and formulae
- Using a VBA-based form to automate PowerPoint
What You Get
- An HD quality video recording
- Video that is compatible with Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- A downloadable video so that you can watch offline - no Internet connection required
- Lifetime access to the recording. One payment. No renewal fee - ever!
- The recording is yours to keep forever!
- Immediate access to the recording